Welcome to the website of F.L. Davis Home Center located at: www.fldavis.com (hereinafter "We", "Us", "Our"). We thank You (any visitor to Our website and hereinafter "You" or "Your") for visiting Our website and considering Our products and services.
When You use Our website, Our servers may automatically collect certain Non-Personal Information such as: Your IP address, Your operating system, or Your browser.
Your Personal Identifiable Information (PII)
The Personal Information We collect and store is the information that You voluntarily disclose to Us for the functionality of Our site upon registration or ordering, including but not limited to; any information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with a particular individual.
Whether or not You submit the following information to Us, "Personal information" means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household.
This personal information includes, but is not limited to, the following if it identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could be reasonably linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household:
- Name or alias, address, billing address, IP address, email, account name, and other identifiers such as social security number, driver's license number, passport number, or military identification card number; or
- Any information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with, a particular Individual, including, but not limited to, signature, physical characteristics, education, employment or employment history, and financial, medical or health insurance information, as well as the following numbers: telephone, Insurance policy, bank account, credit card, and a debit card; or
- Characteristics of protected classifications of PII under state or federal law; or
- Commercial information, such as records of personal property, products or services purchased or considered, and purchasing histories or tendencies; or
- Biometric or genetic information including but not limited to: physiological, biological, or behavioral characteristics, including DNA, sufficient to establish identity, etc.
- Internet or other network activity such as browsing history or interactions with websites, apps, or ads; or
- Geolocation data; or
- Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information; or
- Professional or employment-related information; or
- Education information including the name or address of a student or family members, student number, date or place of birth, mother's maiden name, handwriting, or other information that could identify a student with reasonable certainty; or
- Information concerning children; or
- Inferences drawn from any of the above information to create a consumer profile.
Third Party Information
No Information Collected from Children
We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from people who have not yet reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction. If you have not yet reached the age of majority in Your jurisdiction, please leave Our site immediately.
Storage and Security of Personal Information
Data Protection Officer
We have designated a Data Protection Officer (DPO) for Us who has the duty to: Ensure by contract that third parties to whom the company transfers personal information will adequately protect the information and use it only for specified lawful purposes; protect Your personal data using appropriate security measures; notify authorities of personal data breaches; obtain appropriate consents for processing data; keep records detailing data processing; train privacy personnel and employees. Please feel free to contact Our Data Protection Officer by email to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We store Your Personal Information on Our computers, and We believe We have reasonable security measures in place including administrative, technical and physical safeguards that are appropriate for the size and complexity of Our business to protect Your Personal Information including encryption of any personally identifying information. However, We cannot guarantee that Our security measures will prevent Our computers from being accessed without authorization and Your Personal Information stored on them stolen, deleted or changed. We assume no responsibility for such unauthorized actions.
You hereby agree that We may store Your data on Our servers located within the U.S. or anywhere in the cloud.
Security Breach Notice
For any unencrypted data that We maintain that includes Personal Information, We will notify You of any unencrypted Personal Information that was, or is reasonably believed to have been, acquired by an unauthorized person. In the unlikely event that We do have a data breach We will be contacting Your state’s office of the Attorney General to report the breach and follow their instructions concerning communication with You and the repair that is required.
Disposal of Customer Records
Your data will be kept in Our files for approximately two years from the time You last logged into Our website.
When the time comes to dispose of Customer Records; We will shred, erase or otherwise modify the personal information when disposing of Customer Records under Our control and notify any service providers to do likewise.
How We Use Your Information
We may use Your Personal Information for any legal purpose in Our sole discretion, including but not limited to; membership, registration, log-in, or order fulfillment purposes. You agree that We may also use Your Personally Identifiable Information to contact You by phone, U.S. mail, texts or email.
Dissemination of Individual Information
We may transfer Personally Identifiable Information to third parties for order fulfillment, to respond to Legal Processes or governmental requests for information, or for any other legal purpose.
Do Not Track Requests
While Your browser may contain a "do not track" signal or other mechanism that provides You the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of Personally Identifiable Information or about Your Internet activities over time and across third-party sites or online services, Our systems are not set up to accommodate Your browser's request.
Special Information for Nevada Residents
If You are a resident of the state of Nevada and a customer of Ours, You have the right to opt out of any "sale" of Your Personal Information. Simply write Us an email to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and We will remove Your Personal Information with-in 60 days and confirm this removal to You before any sale of Personal Information is made.
Not for use by Residents of the European Union
We do not accept customers who are residents of the European Union. This website may not be used by any resident of the European Union.