XLarge Big Green Egg in Acacia Wood Table Package
- XLarge EGG the official, #1 ceramic kamado cooker. The EGG is an All-In-One grill-smoker-BBQ-brick oven combo
- Acacia Hardwood Table
- Table Nest to provide airflow between the EGG and the Table
- convEGGtor® for indirect cooking: baking, smoking, roasting
- Grid Gripper to safely and easily remove and replace your cooking grid
- Ash Tool for removing the small amount of ash that collects at the bottom of the EGG
- A bag of Natural Lump Charcoal
- SpeediLight® All Natural Charcoal Starters
- Free Lifetime Warranty on the EGG
Everything you need to get started with the Ultimate Cooking Experience!
The XLarge Big Green Egg provides a cooking area that can easily accommodate meals for large families and cookouts with all your friends. You can also efficiently prepare several meals over the coals at once. Ready to serve up twelve racks of ribs, twenty-four burgers or a couple of holiday turkeys with all the trimmings" No problem!
Big Green Egg Tables are fabricated from all-natural, kiln-dried solid planks of genuine acacia hardwood, which is highly regarded for its excellent weathering characteristics.
Product Dimensions & Weight:
- XL EGG: 29.5"x29"x26.5" - 243lbs
- Acacia Table: 62.25"x33.25"x8.25" - 108lbs
- Table Nest: 26.375"x3.125"x1.25" - 23.5lbs
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.