Broan® SurfaceShield™ LED Exhaust Fan Upgrade Grille/Cover with Vyv™ Antimicrobial Virus Killing* Light (4-pack)
The Broan SurfaceShield™ LED upgrade cover kills* viruses, prevents mold, bacteria, and fungi growth on surfaces in your bathroom or other humidity prone environment. SurfaceShield™ with Vyv™ antimicrobial light technology combined with Broan s powerful ventilation offers effective protection against bacteria, mold and fungi growth in your home. There are two lighting modes in the SurfaceShield™ LED light, an everyday white light perfect for task lighting and the SurfaceShield™ continuous antimicrobial mode. Also included is our NEW CleanCover™, which stays cleaner longer with less louvers for dust and dirt to get trapped in. This upgrade cover is compatible with any Broan or NuTone InVent™, Roomside and Flex Series fan with a light (model 791LEDM, 791LEDNTM, and all model numbers starting with "A")
- SurfaceShield™ with Vyv™ virus killing* and antimicrobial light technology stops bacteria, mold, and fungi growth within your room
- No additional wiring needed, plugs directly into existing lighting connection
- No cutting of ceiling material required. Cover hides existing drywall cuts
- Quickly and easily installs in under 5 minutes
- Compatible with existing ventilation fan housing dimensions of 9 1/4 x 10
- Works with any legacy Broan or NuTone InVent, Flex, or Roomside Series exhaust fan with a light (model 791LEDM, 791LEDNTM, and all model numbers starting with "A")
- * Testing on a non-enveloped virus (MS2 bacteriophage) showed a 99.985% reduction in controlled laboratory testing in 6 hours on hard surfaces. MRSA and E. coli showed 90%+ reduction in controlled laboratory testing in 24 hours on hard surfaces. Results may vary depending on the amount of light that is reaching the surfaces in the space where the product is installed and the length of time of exposure. Use of Vyv antimicrobial light is not intended to replace manual cleaning. More information > https://vyv.tech/virus/
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.