Broan FG600S is a unique lighted bathroom ventilation fan grille which allows you to upgrade your non-lighted ventilation fan or tired incandescent fan/light into a sleek fan/light with bright, efficient LED lighting quickly and easily. This lighted grille is designed with fewer ventilation slots to stay clean longer and is a crisp, bright white to coordinate with today's popular ceiling paint colors. Installation can be completed in 5 minutes or less thanks to a quick connect pass-thru plug. No extra wiring is required and the grille is sized just right to conveniently cover existing dry wall cuts for an easy, no cut install.
- Quickly and easily installs in under 5 minutes.
- Bright white finish matches today s popular white ceiling paint
- Cover is designed with fewer ventilation slots to stay clean longer
- No drywall cutting or patching required, hides existing drywall cuts
- Quick connect plug makes install easy, no wiring required
- Bright LED light illuminates darker areas of the bathroom; 750 Lumens; 3000K Color Temperature; Rated Life of 25,000 hours
- Cover Dimensions: 10 1/4" x 9-3/4" x 2"
- Includes two sets of springs for use with multiple ventilation fan models
- Compatible with existing ventilation fan housing dimensions of 7 1/2 x 7 1/4 and 8 1/4 x 8
- UL approved for use with the following current and legacy models: Broan® 576, 670, 671, 674, 676, 678, 679, 680, 683, 684, 688, 689, 770, 771, 784, 679L, 683C, 683L, E050, E070, ED50L, HD50, HD50L, HD80, HD80L NuTone® 695, 763, 6950, 50NT, 684NT, 696N, 696N0, 763N, 763NC, 80NT, 80NTE, HD50LNT, HD50NT, HD80LNT, HD80NT Nautilus N671, N676, N678, N679, N680, N688 ABC Co. NCF80; Acme VQ50, VQ80; American Coolair CF670A1151, CF684A1151; Carnes VCDD005C, VCDD008C; Fantech 6CEV005A, 6CEV008A; Greenheck SP-C50; Jenn Fan FF50, FF50E, FF80; Penn Z1, ZL1, ZL2; Twin City T050, T080; US Fan Intl UVQ50, UVQ80
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.