Delta's exclusive DIAMOND Seal® Technology uses a valve with a tough diamond coating. InnoFlex® PEX waterways keep water inside the faucet out of contact with potential metal contaminants. This powerful combination brings you a faucet built to last up to five million uses. Delta is committed to supporting water conservation around the globe and has been recognized as WaterSense® Manufacturer Partner of the Year in 2011, 2013, and 2014.
- WaterSense certification promotes water conservation
- DIAMOND Seal Technology features a valve embedded with diamonds to ensure like-new operation for the life of the faucet
- Includes matching finish drain assembly
- Meets standards set by Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- 3-hole 4 in. installation
- Rigid spout
- Assembled dimensions: 6-3/8 in. H x 7-1/32 in. D x 10-1/2 in. W
- Tract-Pack model must be ordered in full case quantity of 3
||1.20 gpm @ 60 psi, 4.5 L/min @ 414 kPa
|Deck to Outlet
||3/8" compression fittings
||Included InnoFlex® Pex-C Supply Lines
||DIAMOND™ Seal Valve
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.