With defined geometric angles and edges, the Ara Bath Collection creates a streamlined look of contemporary elegance. Delta® faucets with DIAMOND Seal Technology perform like new for life with a patented design which reduces leak points, is less hassle to install and lasts twice as long as the industry standard*. You can install with confidence, knowing that Delta faucets are backed by our Lifetime Limited Warranty. *Industry standard is based on ASME A112.18.1 of 500,000 cycles.
- DIAMOND Seal Technology is less hassle to install and helps your faucet perform like new for life, reducing leak points and lasting twice as long as the industry standard
- Everything you need is together in one convenient box, including integrated InnoFlex PEX supply lines
- Laminar flow lends a beautiful, refined look that complements the design of the faucet
- 3-hole 4-16" installation
- Metal pop-up
- ADA Compliant
- Water-efficient faucet helps you conserve water and protect one of Earth's most valuable natural resources
- Standard spout
||1.20 gpm @ 60 psi, 4.5 L/min @ 414 kPa
|Deck to Outlet
||3/8" compression fittings
||32" minimum InnoFlex® supply lines below the deck included
||Euromotion DIAMOND™ Valve
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.