Inspired by a female silhouette with a cinched waist, the traditionally styled Cassidy Collection features clean lines and elegant design details. You can install with confidence, knowing that Delta faucets are backed by our Lifetime Limited Warranty. Delta WaterSense labeled faucets, showers and toilets use at least 20% less water than the industry standard-saving you money without compromising performance.
- No-Lead Compliant: Compliant with State and Federal drinking water legislation.
- Brilliance ® Finish: Many Delta products are made with Brilliance ® finishes, which resist abrasions and discolorations better than traditional brass or even chrome.
- Fits 3-hole 6-16 in. installations
- Includes matching finish metal pop-up drain assembly
- Order handles separately (LHP)
- WaterSense ® labeled faucet uses at least 20% less water than the industry standard without compromising performance
- High-arc spout
- Accommodates countertop installations up to 3 cm thick without the need for an extension kit (manufacture date after 4/30/20)
||1.20 gpm @ 60 psi, 4.5 L/min @ 414 kPa
|Deck to Outlet
||3/8" O.D. inlets or WF = 1/2" IPS
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.