The Multi-Flow Spray Wand allows you to toggle from a water-efficient spray or stream for everyday tasks to a high water flow to fill pots and other large containers 33% faster*. Delta® faucets with DIAMOND Seal Technology perform like new for life with a patented design which reduces leak points, is less hassle to install and lasts twice as long as the industry standard*. Kitchen faucets with Touch-Clean® Spray Holes allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger. You can install with confidence, knowing that Delta faucets are backed by our Lifetime Limited Warranty. *Industry standard is based on ASME A112.18.1 of 500,000 cycles. *Temporary on-demand flow increase based on standard 1.5GPM rate at 60psi.
- Multi-Flow Spray Wands allow you to toggle from a water-efficient spray or stream for everyday tasks to a high water flow to fill pots and other large containers 33% faster
- Soft, rubber Touch-Clean spray holes allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger
- DIAMOND Seal Technology is less hassle to install and helps your faucet perform like new for life, reducing leak points and lasting twice as long as the industry standard
- Everything you need is together in one convenient box, including integrated InnoFlex PEX supply lines
- 1 or 3-hole 8" installation
- Optional escutcheon included for use with additional mounting configurations and a cohesive look
- ADA Compliant
- High arc pull-out swivels 360degrees
- 54 in. long hose provides outstanding reach
||Optional Escutcheon Included
||1.50 gpm @ 60 psi, 5.7 L/min @ 414 kPa
|Deck to Outlet
||3/8" compression fittings
||Included InnoFlex® Pex-C Supply Lines
||DIAMOND™ Seal Valve
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.