Designed to look like new for life, Brilliance® finishes are developed using a proprietary process that creates a durable, long-lasting finish that is guaranteed not to corrode, tarnish or discolor. Take the chill out of contemporary with the eloquent warmth of Champagne Bronze in your bath. This vibrant, gold finish provides a vivid splash of contrast to your space for a look that's simultaneously modern and nimble, able to pair elegantly with traditional, transitional and contemporary décor. While other products may gather unsightly mineral build-up over time, Delta soft rubber Touch-Clean® spray holes allow any mineral residue to simply be wiped away for an instantly refreshed look - with no need for soaking or the aid of chemical cleaners. Delta WaterSense labeled faucets, showers and toilets use at least 20% less water than the industry standard-saving you money without compromising performance.
- Shower arm and flange sold separately
- Easy to install
- For use with ceiling-mounted or extended wall-mounted shower arm applications
- Metal ball connector for durability
- Ball connector swivel angle is 36° (18 per side)
- Standard 1/2"-14 NPT pipe fitting
- Soft, rubber Touch-Clean ® spray holes allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up from the spray face of your shower head and hand shower with the touch of a finger
- Single setting Soft Rain spray shower head
- WaterSense ® labeled showers use at least 20% less water than the industry standard-saving you money without compromising performance
- Square shower head
||1.75 gpm @ 80 psi, 6.6 L/min @ 552 kPa
||Full Body Spray,Soft Rain Spray
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.