Replacing your shower head is one of the quickest, simplest upgrades you can make to your shower. Our shower heads feature a wide range of styles and innovations, and install in less than 20 minutes - no special tools required. UltraSoak Spray mimics dense natural rainfall to provide an intensely saturating shower. Using advanced water-sculpting chips, they generate a cascade of water drops that saturate and soothe in a shower that feels like more water. Step into the storm and step back out feeling relaxed and rejuvenated. While other products may gather unsightly mineral build-up over time, Delta soft rubber Touch-Clean® spray holes allow any mineral residue to simply be wiped away for an instantly refreshed look - with no need for soaking or the aid of chemical cleaners.
- H2Okinetic ® Shower technology sculpts water into a unique pattern, forming a powerful drench spray
- Gives you the feeling of more water without using more water
- Water-sculpting fluidics chips produce more saturating coverage
- Mimics the sensation of dense natural rainfall
- Soft, rubber Touch-Clean ® spray holes allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up from the spray face of your shower head and hand shower with the touch of a finger
- Installs in minutes
- Single H2Okinetic ® UltraSoak Spray setting
- Shower head only
- Shower arm and flange sold separately
||2.5 gpm @ 80 psi, 9.5 L/min @ 552 kPa
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.