The Stryke Bath Collection radiates confidence and composure with an assured stature and ascending contours. Designed to be integral to both your bathrooms everyday use and personalized style, Stryke's robust design breathes intrigue into any space in your home. Delta H2Okinetic Power Drench Showers look different because they are different. H2Okinetic showers are powered by an innovative technology that sculpts the water into a unique wave pattern, giving you the feeling of more water without using more water and creating a shower with more warmth, coverage, and intensity. The pause setting gives you ample space for shaving, lathering and other shower tasks, without worrying about overspray or water waste. This spray setting helps you conserve water, so you can worry less about depleting your supply of hot water - and you help the environment too. Replacing your shower head is one of the quickest, simplest upgrades you can make to your shower. Our shower heads feature a wide range of styles and innovations, and install in less than 20 minutes - no special tools required. Delta WaterSense labeled showers use at least 20% less water than the industry standard saving you money without compromising performance.
- H2Okinetic shower technology sculpts water into a unique wave pattern, forming a powerful drench spray
- Gives you the feeling of more water without using more water
- Spray settings include: H2Okinetic spray, full body, massage, full with massage and pause
- H2Okinetic spray creates a shower with more warmth, coverage and intensity
- Pause feature reduces water to a trickle, giving you space for shaving, lathering and other shower tasks while maintaining your temperature settings
- Shower arm sold separately
- WaterSense labeled showers use at least 20% less water than the industry standard saving you money without compromising performance
||1.75 gpm @ 80 psi, 6.6 L/min @ 552 kPa
||H2Okinetic ® Spray,Full Body Spray,Full Spray with Massage,Massaging Spray,Pause
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.