Touch it on. Touch it off. Or go completely hands-free. Delta® Touch2O.xt® Technology helps keep your bathroom clean by giving you three ways to operate your faucet: manually with the handle, with a simple touch anywhere on the spout or handle, or by placing your hands near the faucet. The high-tech capacitance sensing capabilities of Touch2O.xt faucets allow the flow of water to be activated by breaking the capacitance field anywhere around the device, unlike traditional hands-free infrared sensors which require your hands be in a particular place and are sensitive to lighting conditions and clothing and skin color. Whether you have two full hands or 10 messy fingers, Delta® Touch2O® Technology helps keep your faucet clean, even when your hands aren't. The Delta TempSense LED light changes color to alert you to the water's temperature and eliminate any possible surprises or discomfort. Delta® faucets with DIAMOND Seal Technology perform like new for life with a patented design which reduces leak points, is less hassle to install and lasts twice as long as the industry standard*. You can install with confidence, knowing that Delta faucets are backed by our Lifetime Limited Warranty. Delta WaterSense labeled faucets, showers and toilets use at least 20% less water than the industry standard-saving you money without compromising performance. *Industry standard is based on ASME A112.18.1 of 500,000 cycles.
- Operate hands-free by placing your hands near the faucet, with just a touch anywhere on the spout or handle, or manually using the handle
- Helps keep your faucet cleaner, because washing the mess off your hands shouldn't involve making a mess of your faucet
- Automatic water flow shut-off after two minutes helps conserve water
- Battery operated 6 AA (included) with a battery life of approximately 1 year or 6 C (not included) with a battery life of approximately 3 years
- Optional A/C adapter EP73954 may be ordered separately
- With Touch 2 O Technology a simple touch anywhere on the spout or handle will start and stop the flow of water
- LED light signals when touch mode is active and when batteries are running low
- Integrated TempSense LED light shows water temperature, changing from blue to magenta to red as temperature increases
- DIAMOND Seal Technology is less hassle to install and helps your faucet perform like new for life, reducing leak points and lasting twice as long as the industry standard
- Everything you need is together in one convenient box, including integrated InnoFlex ® PEX supply lines
- 1 or 3-hole 4" installation
- Plastic pop-up
- ADA Compliant
- WaterSense ® labeled faucet uses at least 20% less water than the industry standard without compromising performance
- Rigid spout
||Optional Escutcheon Included
||1.20 gpm @ 60 psi, 4.5 L/min @ 414 kPa
|Deck to Outlet
||3/8" compression fittings
||Included InnoFlex® Pex-C Supply Lines
||Electronic with DIAMOND™ Seal Valve
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.