Experience a better shower with the control and flexibility of a Delta® hand shower. Great for showering yourself or your loved ones and pets, as well as for keeping your shower and tub clean. With three spray-selection buttons and a pause feature, ActivTouch hand showers allow you to choose from up to nine different spray settings with a simple, one-handed activation, delivering a new level of innovation for an enhanced handheld showering experience. The pause setting gives you ample space for shaving, lathering and other shower tasks, then easily restarts the water with the temperature where you left off. This spray setting helps you conserve water, so you can worry less about depleting your supply of hot water - and you help the environment too. Delta WaterSense labeled faucets, showers and toilets use at least 20% less water than the industry standard-saving you money without compromising performance.
- Spray settings include: Full Body spray, Fast Massage spray, Full Spray with Massage, Shampoo Rinsing spray, Shampoo Rinsing spray with Massage, Drenching spray, Drenching spray with Massage, Soft Full spray, and Pause
- Pause feature reduces water to a trickle, giving you space for shaving, lathering and other shower tasks while maintaining your temperature settings
- Includes 60-82 in. stretchable metal hose
- ADA compliant when installed per accessibility guidelines of the act
- Three spray selection push buttons for simple one-handed operation
- WaterSense ® labeled showers use at least 20% less water than the industry standard-saving you money without compromising performance
||1.75 gpm @ 80 psi, 6.6 L/min @ 552 kPa
||Full Body Spray,Full Spray with Massage,Fast Massage,Pause,Drenching Spray,Drenching Spray with Massage,Soft Full Spray,Shampoo Rinsing Spray,Shampoo Rinsing with Massage
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.