The Dorval Bathroom Collection diverges from conventional expectations with regal accents and a powerful design that commands your attention. Inspired by the feminine lines of French architecture and the regal stature of German castles, the Dorval Bath Collection balances grace and power in this modern take on new traditional design. Delta® faucets with DIAMOND Seal Technology perform like new for life with a patented design which reduces leak points, is less hassle to install and lasts twice as long as the industry standard*. You can install with confidence, knowing that Delta faucets are backed by our Lifetime Limited Warranty. Delta WaterSense labeled faucets, showers and toilets use at least 20% less water than the industry standard-saving you money without compromising performance. *Industry standard is based on ASME A112.18.1 of 500,000 cycles.
- DIAMOND Seal Technology: DIAMOND Seal Technology is Delta's revolutionary new water delivery system. An internal contact surface made up of tiny diamonds makes the valve leak-free and extraordinarily durable. It also keeps water free of contact with potential metal contaminants.
- No-Lead Compliant: Compliant with State and Federal drinking water legislation.
- Delta's Less Handle Program (LHP) allows you to choose the perfect handle to coordinate with your décor
- Metal lever handle kit H561 or metal cross handle kit H562 coordinate perfectly with the Dorval bath collection
- DIAMOND Seal Technology is less hassle to install and helps your faucet perform like new for life, reducing leak points and lasting twice as long as the industry standard
- Everything you need under the counter is together in one convenient box, including integrated InnoFlex ® PEX supply lines
- Laminar flow lends a beautiful, refined look that complements the design of the faucet
- Fits 1 or 3-hole 4 in. installations
- Escutcheon included for use with additional mounting configurations and a cohesive look
- Includes matching finish metal pop-up drain assembly
- WaterSense ® labeled faucet uses at least 20% less water than the industry standard without compromising performance
- Rigid spout does not swivel
||Optional Escutcheon Included
||1.2 gpm @ 60 psi, 4.5 L/min @ 414 kPa
|Deck to Outlet
||3/8" compression fittings
||Included InnoFlex® Pex-C Supply Lines
||Euromotion DIAMOND™ Valve
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.