The centerpiece of any shower, Delta® LED Pendant Raincan Shower Heads establish distinctive appeal in your space, blending cultivated designs with modern technologies. The tranquil illumination of the water-powered LED accent lights combines with H2Okinetic® Technology for a soothing experience that transports you from shower to spa. The LED lights automatically turn on when water is running and turn off when water flow stops. The accent lights emit a subtle glow to provide soothing ambience, as opposed to serving as a bright, primary light source. Delta® H2Okinetic® Showers look different because they are different. Using advanced technology, H2Okinetic® showers sculpt water into a unique pattern, giving you 3X the coverage of a standard shower head.* The end result is a shower that provides more coverage, more warmth and more intensity for a truly drenching shower experience. So go ahead and indulge, because now you can enjoy the feeling of more water without using more water. *Coverage measured in accordance with EPA WaterSense® Specification for shower heads, March 4, 2010.
- Water-powered LED lights
- Standard pendant raincan shower head installation
- No electrical hard-wiring required
- Flow of water automatically turns LED lights on and off
- Soothing, peaceful ambiance under the accent lights' subtle glow
- LED accent lights are not a primary light source
- H2Okinetic ® Shower technology sculpts water into a unique pattern, forming a powerful drench spray
- H2Okinetic ® gives you the feeling of more water without using more water
- H2Okinetic ® PowerDrench spray creates a shower with more warmth, coverage, and intensity
- The three pendant shower heads may be individually adjusted for ideal coverage
- To be used with a 9 ft. (2286 mm) ceiling or taller
- Flush mount to ceiling
- Connects to standard 1/2 in. IPS with male threads
||2.5 gpm @ 80 psi, 9.5 L/min @ 552 kPa
||H2Okinetic ® Spray
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.