The Zura design is a precise marriage of rounded, rectangular and triangular elements and offers innovative, geometric styling to complement our current contemporary lineup. Touch it on. Touch it off. Or go completely hands-free. Delta® Touch2O.xt® Technology helps keep your bathroom clean by giving you three ways to operate your faucet: manually with the handle, with a simple touch anywhere on the spout or handle, or by placing your hands near the faucet. The high-tech capacitance sensing capabilities of Touch2O.xt faucets allow the flow of water to be activated by breaking the capacitance field anywhere around the device, unlike traditional hands-free infrared sensors which require your hands be in a particular place and are sensitive to lighting conditions and clothing and skin color. Delta® faucets with DIAMOND Seal Technology perform like new for life with a patented design which reduces leak points, is less hassle to install and lasts twice as long as the industry standard*. Delta WaterSense labeled faucets, showers and toilets use at least 20% less water than the industry standard-saving you money without compromising performance. *Industry standard is based on ASME A112.18.1 of 500,000 cycles.
- Touch activated faucet featuring Touch 2 O and hands-free technology
- Operates manually with the handle, with the tap Touch 2 O functionality or by placing your hands within the 4 in. sensing field around the faucet
- Battery operated 6 AA (included) with a battery life of approximately 1 year or 6 C (not included) with a battery life of approximately 3 years
- Battery box can be mounted to cabinet with included mounting hardware
- Optional A/C adapter EP73954 may be ordered separately
- TempSense LED light indicates mode and water temperature
- WaterSense ® certification promotes water conservation
- DIAMOND Seal ® Technology features a valve embedded with diamonds to ensure like-new operation for the life of the faucet
- Includes matching finish drain assembly
- Meets standards set by Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Fits 1- or 3-hole 4 in. installations
- Graphics indicate hot/cold temperature adjustment
||Optional Escutcheon Included
||1.2 gpm @ 60 psi, 4.5 L/min @ 414 kPa
|Deck to Outlet
||3/8" compression fittings
||Included InnoFlex® Pex-C Supply Lines
||Euromotion DIAMOND™ Valve
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.