Designed to fit a standard shower arm, the HydroRain® Two-in-One Shower Head installs in minutes. Once installed, it provides you with a luxurious shower experience and complete control over your water with a pivoting raincan and the option to use the raincan on its own, the shower head on its own, or both together. While other products may gather unsightly mineral build-up over time, Delta soft rubber Touch-Clean® spray holes allow any mineral residue to simply be wiped away for an instantly refreshed look - with no need for soaking or the aid of chemical cleaners. The pause setting gives you ample space for shaving, lathering and other shower tasks, without worrying about overspray or water waste. This spray setting helps you conserve water, so you can worry less about depleting your supply of hot water - and you help the environment too.
- Allows for single or dual operation of shower head and raincan
- The Raincan rotates 40 for adjustable coverage
- Change shower head spray settings by rotating the spray face
- Soft, rubber Touch-Clean ® spray holes allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up from the spray face of your shower head and hand shower with the touch of a finger
- Installs in minutes
- Spray settings include: Full Body spray, Full Spray with Massage, Massaging spray, Shampoo Rinsing spray, and Pause
- Pause feature reduces water to a trickle, giving you space for shaving, lathering and other shower tasks while maintaining your temperature settings
||2.5 gpm @ 80 psi, 9.5 L/min @ 552 kPa
||Full Body Spray,Full Spray with Massage,Massaging Spray,Pause,Shampoo Rinsing Spray
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.